WHAT I REALLY ENJOY:
TO UPLIFT MYSELF AND OTHERS.
This has become clear during my way of life and through all the transformations that I have gone through. And that's why today, I accompany many others on this path.processes.
Today, I am a Diamond Light Priest and therefore a light pioneer.
I'm a trainer in this field and offer Aura cleansing and - intensive Process Coachings .
In addition, I am a Kundalini yoga teacher, and lead
Kundalini Yoga Center Of Bliss among others.
Before I started on this journey, I - oh cliché - took my Master of Business Administration in 2009.. Working as an MBA in the economic sector was a non-stop struggle.
My first step in the spiritual work began in 2010 with my Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training. And in this time of upheaval, my challenges were learning to relax and meditate. Through Yoga, I've changed my diet and thus cleansed and strengthened my body and my nerves. I admitted to my sensibility and it was so very necessary to be able to recognize my true feelings and the accompanying needs.
During the Yoga teacher training I started teaching. Within a year I was completely independent and so I took my training as naturopathfor psychotherapy and more spiritual training During deep meditation in 2015, I decided to take a professional training to work with the wonderful light crystals Diamond Light Priest Training.
My heart danced as it finally felt, the faint hope that a free and fulfilling life is actually possible for me. In this time, I cleared my auric field, and took a closer look my physical blockages. Many belief systems, negative thought patterns and old fears I could finally see and free myself from.
Not only was I allowed to function in life, but to make my life colorful and relaxed. Especially during this time, I've learned, and I finally dared – to appreciate my wishes and goals, to pronounce, to demand and to manifest them.
During my work with clients today, I see myself as a door-opener, bridge-builder, or Übersetzerin zwischen der geistigen Welt und der “3D Welt”. 🙂 by showing everyone, that the spirit world supports us, how it can show up for us, and you can always access it, e.g. during a meditation.
In my spare time I like to go swimming, I love funny movies and books, cook healthy dishes, and I love to travel and to discover new places and things. Sometimes I even go to techno parties to shake everything off and to celebrate life, and my body ☺.
My light work, and the Coaching process is part of my calling.If I connect with the spiritual world, and work with it during aura cleanses, meditation evenings, or seminars and workshops, I become more relaxed, and I am flooded with energy, peace, ease and joy within and around me.
These valuable light work, I experience as a gift and I want to share this gift with so many others.
- since 2019 Diamond Light Priest Trainer and
Diamond partner at Litios
- 2019 inauguration as Christ the Light priestess
- 2018 Children's Yoga Teacher Training
- Since 2016 I offer aura cleansings
- Since November 2015, several trainings to Diamond Light Priest and a trainer at Litios Light Crystals
- 2013 training Yoga for Pregnant women
- 2012 – 2013 training as Communication Therapist (client-centered psychotherapy, according to Rogers)
- 2012 – 2015 Kundalini Yoga Level 2
- 2012 training as certified naturopath in psychotherapy
- In 2011, Training For Seniors-Yoga
- In 2011, Reiki Training 1. Grade
- 2010 Meridian energy techniques in Regina Franke
- 2010 training for Kundalini Yoga Teacher at the 3HO
- 2007 – 2009 project-oriented dual course of study to Master of Business Administration in 2009. with Employment at the BASF - The Chemical Company in the global raw material sourcing
- 2006 – 2009 practical experience of various Yoga styles
- In 2005 - first contact with Kundalini Yoga
- 2003 – 2007 University of Business Economics at the FH Hannover, China, and Paris
- 1982 - born and raised in Schwäbisch Hall, Germany
If someone says to You:
“Das geht nicht!”
- then remember, these are his limitations,
not Your own.
I see constant training and improvement as part of my work and I love to expand my horizons and learn new things.
Do you want to be a part of my life and my network? Then sign up for my newsletter and get in the Facebook group.
If you have any questions, call me at 0163 – 40 16 463.